Housing Assistance

I’m Homeless Right Now, Can OneStopHousing.org help?

Yes and No. OneStopHousing.org can assist you in connecting with landlords who manage/own affordable and low-income housing. However, OneStopHousing.org does not offer emergency housing help. If you are in need of immediate housing services, call the Washington Information Network (just dial 2-1-1 on your phone) or 1-866-904-9060 for more information. Or call these local agencies:

  • House of Charity: 32 W. Pacific Ave. Spokane, WA 99210 (509) 624-7821
  • Woman’s Hearth (Daytime Drop-In Center Only): 920 W. Second Ave. Spokane, WA 99201 / (509) 455-4249
  • St. Margaret’s Shelter: (509) 624-9788
  • The Salvation Army Homeless Family Coordinated Assessment (HFCA) Program: 509-325-5005
  • Spokane Neighborhood Action Programs (SNAP):509-624-4282
  • Union Gospel Mission: 1224 E. Trent, Spokane WA 992 / (509) 535-8510
  • Anna Ogden Hall: 2828 W. Mallon, Spokane, WA 99201 / (509) 327-7737
  • Crosswalk teen shelter: 525 W Second Ave. Spokane, WA 99201 / (509) 838-6596
  • Hope House Woman’s Shelter: 525 W Second Ave. Spokane, WA 99201 / (509) 455-2886
  • Assisted Living Resources for the State of Washington

How much does OneStopHousing.org Cost?

This website is FREE to search. The rent amount for housing is given for each listing. For more information about fees, deposits, and/or rental amounts, contact the landlord.

Does the OneStopHousing Help Pay Your Rent, Deposit, or Offer Financial Rental Assistance?


I have a criminal record, can the OneStopHousing help me?

Yes and No. Some landlords will be more likely to accept you as tenant if you have a steady source of income and meet their eligibility requirements. Some landlords will indicate they are willing to work with renters with a criminal background. This website does not erase your criminal history. It also helps if you get letters of support from you parole or probation officer or others.